The capital city of Thailand, Bangkok has a plethora of options for you to choose from. If you are in Thailand with the intention of trying new dishes, apart from your usual plans of visiting beaches and temples (especially the great Buddha), you are in the right place. Read further to know the dos and don’ts of eating food in Bangkok as a tourist.
- Bangkok has a high temperature and thanks to the crowd it can even get worse at times. To avoid this heat, malls are the best option to eat tasty food especially during noon time.
- Since the choices are unlimited, you can often get confused. Therefore, it is always advisable to take services from food tours Bangkok. Not only will they get you best deals but will also take you to the best places to eat.
- Thai people normally like more spicy food and the local cuisine also have the same taste. However, if you are one of those who like their food less spicy, make sure you tell the chef while ordering.
- Not just exotic dishes, it would be good if you try the staple dish of the place. Bangkok food tours can help you out in getting the freshly made Kaprow, the staple rice to satiate your hunger.
- Don’t try any dish without asking the ingredients. You might be allergic to it.
- Don’t blindly believe everything Google has to say, ask locals instead or better go with professional food tours.
- Don’t eat extra spicy in day time as heat can make the case worse for you.
The best way to enjoy the delicacies of Bangkok is to hire professional who know exactly what you are expecting. Are you also looking for a food tour for your next visit? Try secret food tours- click here for more.